The internet is an endless space of information. With just a quick search on Google, you can find practically any vegan recipe you want from a half dozen people who have created a different recipe for the same thing (black bean burgers, for example; there are tons out there, all different and amazing). Below are some websites that helped me in different ways, whether in researching my health and eating right, or just snagging some recipes.
1. PeasAndThankYou.com. The website came first, gaining so much popularity that books were demanded and thusly created. Read the description of the book above, and multiply that awesomeness times 5. That’s the website.
2. VegNews.com. The website of the VegNews magazine. Articles, recipes, information galore!
3. VegWeb.com. This is basically a forum where people can post recipes and others rate them. It has become a huge database of recipes, and they are rated from 1-5 stars, so you can tell which are the favorites. People also comment with alterations they made, and most of the time, you’ll find some of those will work better for you!
4. HappyCow.net. A database of vegan restaurants that is imperative when traveling. They have an iPhone app now, too!
5. VeganSociety.com and VeganHealth.org have lots of information on eating right when cutting out meat and dairy.
6. Barnivore.com. A HUGE database of various alcohols and whether they are vegan or not. If one you search for isn’t listed, they give detailed instructions on contacting you the company to get the information you need! Then you can submit it to Barnivore and they add it to the site.